Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Autumnal Ruffian

Happy Wednesday!

We made it halfway though the week and just think... we'll be preparing to eat turkey this time next week! If you celebrate it that is :) 

Any who, I've been digging through my untrieds and trying to incorporate them into some manis when I came across this gem! Vampires Suck from Enchanted Polish, like WTF why haven't I used this yet?! It is the most stunning chocolate brown holo, EVER! Expect to see this a lot more in the future ;) 

I started with a base of Enchanted Polish Vampires Suck and when it dried I applied some Half Moon Vinyls from Stick It! Nail Vinyls just below the cuticle. I painted over the space near my cuticle with Lime Crime Milky Ways, removed the vinyl, and sealed it all in with a layer of Seche Vite. No really, it's that easy! 



Now tell me you aren't swooning over this color?! If I could add a heart face emoji here there would be about 478392062 of them ;) 

What do you guys think?

Thanks loves! 

No comments:

Post a Comment