Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Totally Wavy Dude

 Hi guys!

If you haven't noticed yet, I've been using a lot of vinyls from Stick It! Nail Vinyls lately. That's because I am watching the entire collection so there are a lot more to come... they are SO fun though so I hope you don't mind! I think there will be a lot of designs you will love! 

So on to the next one ;)

I started this look off with a base of Color Club Beyond. When it was dry I applied some Wave Stencils from Stick It! Nail Vinyls and sponged over them using Mundo De Unas White. I removed the vinyls and added small hearts near my cuticle using turquoise acrylic paint. I sealed it all in with a layer of Seche Vite and that's it!



I always love the way black and white nail designs stand out, so clean! And that little pop of turquoise really make it awesome!

What do you guys think?

Thanks loves :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment