Sunday, September 20, 2015

Squiggly

Oh hiiiiiiiii guys! Long time no talk!

Sorry I've been a bit MIA again, if you want to know why follow me on Instagram, I posted about it there ;) 

Anyways, my nails all broke, OF COURSE T.T so it's back to nubblies for a little while but hey, that's okay as long as I can still paint them ;) 

I wanted to do something simple today and I fell in love with a squiggly (yes, that's totally a word) design on the Expressionism stamping plate from the Winstonia Store... check it out!

I started with a base of Color Club Beyond. When it was dry I stamped over it using the Expressionism plate and Mundo De Unas Light Pink, and then again using Mundo De Unas Light Gold. I sealed it all in with some Seche Vite and that was it!



I'm loving this simple design SO much! It's kind of crazy and that's totally right up my alley ;)

Also, I'm trying a new set up for taking photos, I'm not sure how I feel about it yet but I think I like it LOL! What do you guys think?

Thanks loves :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment