Sunday, August 2, 2015

Bubbly, bubbly, bubbly

Hi guys! 

I was trying out some new vinyls from Stick It! Nail Vinyls and I was so excited to use these bubble ones. Whenever I think about bubbles I think about Finding Nemo... am I the only one? LOL Anyways, I really love this combination, check it out and let me know what you think!

I started off with a base of Goombay Girl Holy Holo and added a layer of Seche Vite to speed up the drying process. Then I placed the bubble vinyls from Stick It! Nail Vinyls on my index, middle, and pinky and painted over them with China Glaze Turned Up Turquoise. I quickly and carefully peeled the vinyls off while the polish was still wet and sealed them in with one more layer of Seche Vite. One my ring I added two coats of H&M Jo Is In The House and sealed it in with a layer of Seche Vite



This combination is so fun! I've been really loving turquoise and mint polishes lately so this is just perfect ;) 

What do you guys think?

Thanks loves :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment