Sunday, July 26, 2015

Girly Nautical Nails

Summer is the perfect time for some nautical nails and lately I just can't get enough! Especially when they're cute and girly like these ones <3

Let's just get right to it because I'm SO excited to show you guys these!

I started with a base of Essie No Baggage Please and applied a layer of Seche Vite to protect my polish from the vinyls. Then I used Stick It! Nail Vinyls Wave Stencils and painted over it using China Glaze Too Yacht To Handle. I removed the vinyls and then added Stick It! Nail Vinyls Heart Anchor Vinyls to my middle and ring nails. Finally I sealed it all in with one more layer of Seche Vite and that was it!






Oh goodness I am just in LOVE with these! This is one of my all time favorite color combinations and I think it works so well with this design.

What do you guys think?

Thanks loves :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment