Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Neon Triangle Water Decals

Hump Daaaaaaaaaaaaay

Yeah baby we made it half way through the week! 

We've been having some fantastic weather here in Massachusetts lately so it really had me itching to use neon anything, and I think these water decals from the Born Pretty Store and just perfect! 

I started off with a base of ILNP Mega(S) ***I DIE***. When my base was dry I used neon triangle water decals from the Born Pretty Store and applied them randomly on each nail. I sealed it all in with some Seche Vite and that was it!




Honestly though.... holo and neon = what dreams are made of *.* 

I really love this look and I love even more that it's super quick and easy to create, and relatively mess free!

What do you guys think?

Thanks loves :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment