Thursday, April 9, 2015

The Blobbicure

Hi guys!

Blobbicures have been getting crazy popular lately so I thought it was about time for me to try my hand at it ;) If you don't know what a blobbicure is, it's basically a "blob"-esque design that is created when you use a thick layer of base polish and start adding blobs of a second polish on top while your base is still wet. The blobs spread out on your nails and give you some crazy cool designs. You can see what I mean below ;)

I started off with a base of Wet n Wild Black Creme. Then I blobbed on some China Glaze Unpredictable while my base was still wet. I sealed everything in with some Seche Vite and that was it! So simple right?



I really love how easy blobbicures are to create and the final product is just too freaking cool. I have SO many different color combinations in my head I can't way to revisit this technique so be on the look out ;)

Also keep an eye on my Instagram and YouTube Channel for tutorials on this look!

Thanks loves :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment