Friday, April 17, 2015

Saran Wrap Marbled Nails with Metallic Temp Tattoo Accents

Hi guys!

I've finally jumped on the metallic tattoo bandwagon woohoo!! For those of you who aren't aware, in the nail art world people have started using temporary tattoos for nail art and its just fantastic! Since I finally just got a few in I thought I'd give it a try with this fun and spring saran wrap mani. Let me know what you guys think!

I started out with a base of Essie and then sponged over top of each nail with saran wrap and Sinful Colors Snow Me White. When that dried I used these fun small silver triangle tattoos and applied them to my nails. I sealed everything in with some Seche Vite and that was it!



I really enjoy the way that the soft purple and white contrast with the harsh metallic silver I think it gives such an interesting effect! 

I'll definitely be using more metallic tattoos soon so watch out! 

Thanks loves :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment