Monday, March 16, 2015

St. Patrick's Day Inspired Water Marble

Oh water marble gods... THANK YOU!

I really wanted to do a St. Patrick's Day inspired water marble because I think that monotoned water marbles are just, perfection! I love the way that the shades meld together and, I don't know, maybe I'm just crazy ;) But for real, I'm loving on this design! I only wish that it didn't get ruined as soon as I was finished taking pictures T.T

Anyways, I started off with a base of China Glaze I'm With the Lifeguard. When that was dry I applied some liquid latex around my nails so clean up would be easier and proceeded to create the water marble using China Glaze I'm With the Lifeguard, China Glaze Con-Fused?, and China Glaze Mingle With Kringle. I created my design, dipped each finger and added a layer of China Glaze Fairy Dust because, fairy dust that shit. Then I sealed in everything with a coat of Seche Vite and the design was finished!




This water marble didn't come out exactly how I imagined it, the gold polish spread too much and basically just gave the design a gold shimmer instead of that stark gold ring that I wanted but you know what, I think I like it even better this way, sparkles are everything!

What do you guys think? What is your favorite water marble color combination?

Keep an eye on my Instagram and YouTube Channel for tutorials on this look!

Thanks loves :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment