Sunday, March 15, 2015

St. Patrick's Day Inspired Dotticure

Happy Sunday!

I hope you are all having a wonderful weekend! St. Patrick's Day is quickly approaching so I think it's time for some green nail designs don't you think?

Let's start off with a quick and easy design, the classic dotticure! I love creating dotticures because they are so easy and you can create any look you want. Keep reading to see what I came up with!

I started off with a base of Sinful Colors Snow Me White. When that was dry I created the dotted design with a dotting tool and China Glaze Con-Fused?, China Glaze I'm With The Lifeguard, OPI You Are So Outta Lime!, and China Glaze Mingle With Kringle. I sealed it all in with Seche Vite to finish this design.




I so love this look! I don't usually wear green polish so this is a great way to wear it and be festive without being overly green ;) 

What do you guys think? Do you have any plans for St. Patrick's Day?

Keep an eye out on  my Instagram and YouTube Channel for tutorials on this look!

Thanks loves :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment