Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Spot Gradient with Water Marble Overlay

MOAR GRADIENTS!

I really forgot how much I absolutely love doing gradient manis. I've got a really fun one to share with you guys today, it's reminiscent of my Summer Neon Gradient and Watermarble but this time with a much more cool toned twist! Keep reading to see what I came up with :) 

I started off with a base of Sinful Colors Snow Me White. Then I applied some liquid latex around my nails to protect the skin and added random blobs of China Glaze Too Yacht To Handle, Sinful Colors Let's Talk, and TLLB Blue Ribbon Baby on a cosmetic sponge. I then lightly dabbed the sponge over all of my nails twice. I peeled off the liquid latex and added a layer of China Glaze Fairy Dust over each nail because it's Fairy Dust, duh. I then applied some more liquid latex around my nails for the water marble. I created the water marble with Sinful Colors Snow Me White and Maybelline Color Show Clear. I dipped each nail in, peeled off the liquid latex, and sealed them in with Seche Vite to finish the design off. 




Oh gosh I just LOVE these so much! They are so fun and the sparkle peeks through just enough when the sun shines. 

What do you guys think? Keep your eyes peeled on my instagram and youtube channel for video tutorials on this look! 

If you want a quick link to my YouTube video click HERE! Spoiler, this is a narrated video so you get to finally hear my super awkward voice!! ;) Give it a big thumbs up if you liked the video or think my voice is awkward as f@$* and if you like me then subscribe!!!

Thanks loves :) 



No comments:

Post a Comment