Sunday, March 1, 2015

Pastel Spot Gradient with Stamping

It's gradient time!

It's been so incredibly long since my last gradient manicure which makes me so sad because I love gradients! Truth is I ran out of my cosmetic sponges and have been way to lazy to buy more... oops T.T But I've finally got some so let's kick off what I'm sure will be a plethora of gradient designs with this fun, springy, pastel spot design with some contrasting stamping on top. 

I started off with a base of Sinful Colors Snow Me White. I then applied some liquid latex around my nails (watch out for this fun neon pink liquid latex to be available in my shop SOON!) I then took a cosmetic sponge and added splotches of Essie Nice is Nice, Lime Crime Pastelchio, Lime Crime Once In A Blue Mousse, Lime Crime Parfait Day, and Lime Crime Peaches <3 Cream. Once everything was dry I stamped over each nail with WetnWild Black Creme and Bundle Monster plate BM-721. I peeled off the liquid latex, cleaned up around my nails and applied a coat of Sech Vite to finish off this design.




I love the way that these spot gradient designs come out, so unique and each nail never looks quite the same. This design is so springy I can almost smell the fresh air... fresh air that isn't -10 degrees -_- Almost. 

I've also filmed a tutorial for this design so look for it sometime today on my Instagram account!

Thanks loves :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment