Monday, March 23, 2015

Neon Holographic Glitter Gradient Nails

NEONNNNNNNNNNNNNN.

Neon and holographic glitter = everything I need in life. The end. Kthnxbye. 

I mean honestly though I actually think I cried a little taking these nails off because they were SO DAMN PRETTY. The pictures don't do the holographic glitter nearly enough justice, but you can see how sparkly and gorgeous it is in my tutorial vides with will be up later ;)

Let's get this thing started!

I started with a base of China Glaze Pool Party, my absolute favorite neon pink polish. When it was dry I applied some liquid latex around my nails and created the glitter gradient by applying H&M Jo Is In The House on a cosmetic sponge and spongeing it on my nails. When I was happy with the gradient I peeled off the liquid latex and sealed the design in with a generous layer of Seche Vite. To finish off the design I added a rhinestone to each nail. 




Like seriously though, did you see that macro?! I die! I know I'm being dramatic but I'm serious guys these nails were everything I've ever dreamed about and more! I think I need to recreate this look with every neon polish I own, wouldn't that make a fun collage?! 

What do you think guys?

Keep an eye out on my Instagram and YouTube Channel for tutorials on this look a little later today!

Thanks loves :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment