Thursday, March 26, 2015

Geometric Stripe Nails

Hi everyone! 

I've got some super fun nails to share with you guys today. This manicure was one of those 'I have no idea where I'm going but I'm just going to keep truckin' LOL I actually really love the way they came out. I was inspired by a pattern online, I wish I could find it but it's seemingly disappeared! Anyways, check out what I came up with!

I started out with a base of LynBDesigns Nightmare Revisited. Then I applied some skinny straight nail vinyls and painted over them with Essie Boom Boom Room. I peeled off the vinyls and added a dot of LynBDesigns Nightmare Revisited in the center of each nail. Finally I sealed it all in with a layer of Seche Vite




I love how you can see the sparkle of Nightmare Revisited peeking through the pink cream. These were so stunning in the sunlight I'm sad I didn't get a chance to take a photo to show you guys! 

What do you think?

Keep an eye out on my Instagram and YouTube Channel for tutorials on this look later today!

Thanks loves :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment