Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Twinsie Tuesday: Match Your Nails to Your Purse

UGH.

I'm late for Twinsie Tuesday.... again -_- I was so hoping that I would be on time today but things got in the way of me making this post up yesterday and I had to work today so I'm writing it up now at 530pm.... sigh. I'm sorry guys but hey, at least I got it up in the same day! LOL 

The theme for today's post is match your nails to your purse. I got super excited about this post because I love my purse and then super sad because I realize that I don't have a polish that matches my purse. Boooooooooo! But I matched it up at close as I could so I hope you guys like it!

I started off with a base of Sally Hansen Presto Pink. When it was dry I took a small nail art brush and OPI This Gown Needs A Crown and painted on my small curved 'C' shapes. I sealed it all in with some Seche Vite and that was it!




I didn't think that I would like these nails because I wasn't a huge fan of this pink polish but I was actually surprised to find that I really enjoyed wearing these. I love the way the silver curves and snakes it's way through the pink, it's very visually aesthetic to me. But I'm probably base ;) Let me know what you guys think in the comments!

And don't forget to check out everyone else's purse matching nails, I know I can't wait to see what everyone has done!


Alaina at The Little Canvas
Amanda at Amandalandish
Amanda at Fashion Footing 
Amber at Nails Like Lace 
Bridget at A Painted Nail 
Chelsea at Nailed Blog 
ChiChi at I'm Just Me...ChiChi 
Jessica at Blue Velvet Lacquer 
Kristine at Pink and Polished Nails 
Lakeisha at Refined and Polished 
​Lisa at The Polish Playground 
Marisa at Polish Obsession 
Róisín at Cuti-CLUE-les 
Savannah at Addicted to Polish 


Thanks loves :)

No comments:

Post a Comment