Saturday, February 21, 2015

Double Stamp Saturday

Happy Saturday! 

I hope your weekend is going well, we're expecting some more snow and ice in a short while. Yayyyyyyy -_- *insert sarcastic eye roll* But what are you going to do? I'll tell you what you do, paint your nails DUH!!! ;) 

I wanted to play with Bundle Monster's Secret Garden plate set a little more and I've never really done a double stamped mani before so I figured why not give it a shot! Let's see what you guys think.

I started with a base of Color Club Eternal Beauty. When it dried I used Lime Crime Once In A Blue Mousse, Lime Crime Lavendairy, and Bundle Monster plate BM-719 to stamp over each nail. Finally I sealed it all in with some Seche Vite




It came out a bit more subtle then I wanted but I absolutely love the abstract look it gives. The pastel contrasts with the holo so well in the sunlight too, such a fun look!

I really enjoyed trying out this double stamping manicure, I'll definitely have some more to share with you guys soon!

What do you think?

Thanks loves :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment