Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Twinsie Tuesday: Fandom

Hey guys!

I've got some exciting news to share with you all today! The wonderful girls of Twinsie Tuesday have been kind enough to invite me to join their group. I'm super excited because all of the girls are so sweet and they have some really great prompts to get my gears turning again ;) 

Twinsie Tuesday is a group of lovely ladies (linked below) that post a new manicure every Tuesday following a given prompt. I think this is such a great idea and I'm so pumped to see everyones manicures every week! 

The prompt this week is Fandom. Fandom is basically something that you are a super fan of. It can be a book, hobby, movie, tv show, basically anything that you're crazy about. For me it's a television series, Pretty Little Liars. I'm absolutely obsessed with this show! My best friend and I get together every week to watch it, I don't know what I'm going to do when it's over! 

Ready to see what I created?

I started off with a base of WetnWild Black Creme. Then I used the dry brush technique to add OPI Push & Shove and Color Club Beyond. I went over it with some more WetnWild Black Creme to tone down the strokes. Then I added a coat of NYC Matte Me Crazy to give this part a flat finish. When that was dry I took Dior Marilyn and a straw and splattered it all over my nails. I cleaned up the splatter and added my red accents using some red acrylic paint. No top coat for this one because I wanted the matte and shiny part to really contrast. 




Love the messy, bloody look to these nails, they make me think of PLL which is never a bad thing ;) 

What are all of you guys crazy about? Tv show? Movie? Hobby? Let me know in the comments!

Don't forget to check out all of the other Twinsies!




Alaina at The Little Canvas

Amanda at Amandalandish
Amanda at Fashion Footing 
Amber at Nails Like Lace 
Bridget at A Painted Nail 
Chelsea at Nailed Blog 
ChiChi at I'm Just Me...ChiChi 
Jessica at Blue Velvet Lacquer 
Kristine at Pink and Polished Nails 
Lakeisha at Refined and Polished 
​Lisa at The Polish Playground 
Marisa at Polish Obsession 
Róisín at Cuti-CLUE-les 
Savannah at Addicted to Polish 


Thanks loves :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment