Monday, January 26, 2015

Mint and white striped

Hi guys!

I. AM. IN. LOVE <3 <3 

Oh gosh this may be one of my all time favorite manicures... like, ever. It's no secret that China Glaze Too Yacht To Handle is one of my favorite polishes, I never even thought to pair it up with some holographic sparkle, and white zebra print.... until now! Are you ready for some minty goodness?!

I started off with a base of China Glaze Too Yacht To Handle. When it was dry I added a coat of China Glaze Fairy Dust. I sealed all of that in with some Seche Vite to speed up the drying process. Then I stamped over each nail with PMTG White Undies and Bundle Monster plate BM-223. Finally I sealed everything in with once more coat of Seche Vite and that was it. 




Mint. Mint EVERYTHING. I don't even know how to express how much I love this manicure. I may wear it for like.... ever ;) 

Just kidding! There will be a new design up soon!

Have you ever created a manicure that you never wanted to take off? Show me a picture in the comments so I can see!

Thanks loves :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment