Saturday, January 10, 2015

It's the motherboard!

Ever have a design that just didn't turn out the way you wanted it to but you still end up liking it?  

I really wanted to use the fun computer / motherboard design that's on Bundle Monster plate BM-415 but my green polish just doesn't stamp well at ALL. Because it doesn't the design ended up coming out way more subtle then I wanted so I added some number stamps on top and I actually think it brought the design together really well. Let's see what you guys think ;)

I started with a base of Sally Hansen Silver Sweep. Then I stamped using Bundle Monster plate BM-415 and China Glaze Con-Fused?. After that I stamped over all of my nails again with the same plate BM-415 and Color Club Beyond. I cleaned everything up and sealed it all in with Essie Good To Go and that was it. 



I didn't expect to love this design as much as I did. Yes it's subtle but sometimes subtle can be a good thing. I felt so robot like.... is that really weird? Yeah probably but who cares I'm a damn robot!!! ;) ;) 

What do you think guys? Make sure you let me know in the comments!!

Thanks loves, talk to you soon! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment