Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Silver and Gold

So you've been looking for a holiday manicure to rock this season but you're sick of the green and red and cutesy designs? Do you want something more punk-ish? Want to spice it up a bit? I totally have the design for you! Keep reading to find out how to get this super fun and spunky silver and gold design.

Wow, is it just me or did I really sound like I was trying to sell you guys something up there? I should totally become a sales person! LOLOL 

Selling isn't for me, but this design certainley is! I mean don't get me wrong I love red and green and cutesy Christmas nails but sometimes I just crave a little more spice.

I started off with a base of Wet N Wild Black Creme. When it dried I used Maybelline Color Show Bold Gold and Sally Hansen Silver Sweep and created a water spotted design. Instead of top coating for a shiny finish I opted for NYC Matte Me Crazy. Finally I added some small tear drop shaped rhinestones. 




I love how this design looks, punk rock but still totally in the holiday spirit. 

If you want a better look at how I created these nails, because come on I'm really not that good at explaining myself, head on over to my Instagram (@pinkandpolishednails) I will be posting a video tutorial shortly.

What do you guys think?

Thanks loves :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment