Wednesday, December 31, 2014

NYE Grungy Glam

Hi guys!

Sorry I haven't been posting, life's been a little crazy. But thankfully it seems to be settling, just in time for the new year! Can you believe it's almost 2015? When I was younger people would always tell me, just wait until you get older the years will just fly by. I never used to believe them but it's so true! These past few years have literally FLOWN by! But I've also learned to get excited about change, because it's going to happen wether or not you want it to ;) So I don't know about you guys but I'm so ready to bring in the new year! New opportunities, new everything. And new nails! 

Let's get on with it then shall we?!

I started off with a base of Color Club Beyond. Then I took a fan brush and dipped it in Maybelline Color Show Bold Gold and then Sally Hansen Silver Sweep and brushed it over my nails. I kept going back with all three colors until I got to a look that I liked. When that was dry I took Maybelline Color Show Navy Narcissist and stamped with Bundle Monster plate BM-H14. I sealed everything in with Essie Good To Go and that was it. 




I really loved these nails, I love the color that the three shades (CC Beyond, MCS Bold Gold, and SH Silver Sweep) created by using the dry brush technique. Kind of a grungy glam ;) ;)  And I think that the blue just gave it a really nice pop of color. 

What do you guys think?

Are you ready for 2015?

Thanks loves :)


No comments:

Post a Comment