Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Fuzzy Mittens

Brrrrrrrrrr.

Man is it freaking cold out! Yesterday it only made it to 22 degrees! Unnecessary if you ask me. But I also think winter is completely unnecessary too.... 

Anyways, fuzzy mittens keep our hands warm in the winter... so if we paint fuzzy mittens on our nails will it do the same?! The questions of the universe have now been answered, and the answer is NO but they sure are cute ;) 

I started with a base of Enchanted Polish Flashing Lights on my pointer and pinky and a base of The Little LacquerBean Sweet Irish Cream on my middle and ring. When my middle and ring dried I applied my The Little LacquerBean mitten vinyls and sponged The Little LacquerBean Spiked Hot Chocolate over them to create the 'fuzzy' look. I peeled off the vinyls and took TLLB Sweet Irish Cream and Bundle Monster plate BM-H01 and stamped over the mittens. Finally I sealed it all in with Essie Good To Go




These nails were SO FUN to wear! Such a conversation starter LOL. I really liked how the mittens weren't crisp, they looked so much more cozy this way. 

Oh and if my explanation wasn't that good... because sometimes I really suck, I have a video tutorial that will be going up on Instagram so head on over there my username is @pinkandpolishednails and give it a look! Click my name to be taken there!

What do you think?

Thanks loves :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment