Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Christmas Eve Dots

It's Christmas Eve! 

I really just love Christmastime, the excitement, the mystery, the friends and family. Sure it's stressful but when it comes down to it, it's always a holiday to remember. It's a little bit crazy here so I'm going to keep this post short and sweet ;) 

I started off with a base of OPI Bubble Bath. Then I took a few different dotting tools and created the dots with China Glaze Just Be-Claws, China Glaze Con-Fused?, Maybelline Color Show Bold Gold, and Sally Hansen Silver Sweep. I sealed it in with Essie Good To Go and that's it. 




Ahh, nothing better then a simple dotticure. I love designs like this because you can create them in so little time so they're great when your rushing around for the holidays and still want to make sure your nails are looking fabulous. 

What are you wearing on your nails for Christmas Eve?

Thanks loves :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment