Monday, November 10, 2014

Neutral Chevrons

Happy Monday!

I'm happy anyways because I'm already out of work! Woohoooooo! LOL

I'm getting ready to release a special duo from my brand, The Little LacquerBean, and I thought I would give you all a sneak peek of one of the polishes! The duo is a neutral pair and the color I'm showing you today is called Sweet Irish Cream. Sweet Irish Cream is a creamy nude polish with a hidden sparkle and holographic finish. It's such a pretty nude and it's universally flattering, how about that?! :) 

I've paired Sweet Irish Cream with Color Club Cosmic Fate. I should have totally rethought this LOL Cosmic Fate is incredibly holographic so it dwarfs the holographic sparkle on Sweet Irish Cream but trust me it's there ;) I used my chevron vinyls to create the chevrons and sealed everything in with Essie Good To Go. Wanna see?





As much as Cosmic Fate dulls the sparkle I absolutely love this combination! So neutral but so sparkly! 

What do you think?

Thanks loves :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment