Wednesday, October 29, 2014

A Halloween Chevron

Hey guys! 

It's getting so close to Halloween! Are you going to dress up? I have to where I work but I'm super excited about my costume... I'm going as the Queen of Hearts! I made my own tutu and everything ;) Want to know what makes it even better? My dogs are going to be playing cards LOL! Now to convince my boss that I need to take them with me... if only ;) 

Anyways! I've got another Halloween-y manicure today, an orange, purple, and black chevron manicure! Let's get started!

I started out with a base of Lime Crime Peaches <3 Cream, I know this is more of a peach shade but I'm just going to go with 'creamsicle' today LOL! Then I used my nail vinyls from The Little LacquerBean (there's a 40% off coupon going right now! Use code: makeovr40!!!!) and China Glaze Bizarre Blurple and Color Club Beyond. I sealed it all in with Essie Good To Go and that's it. 




I really love chevron manicures, they're simple but when you use nail vinyls you can get such crisp lines. I just love the look! 

What do you guys think?

Thanks loves :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment