Wednesday, September 3, 2014

31DC2014 Day 3: Yellow

Woah.

I mean am I the only one surprised I've made it this far? LOL I kid now but for real this is going to be a struggle. Once the easy color ones are out of the way it's just going to get more difficult to keep up.

So let's enjoy it while it's easy! Day three of the 31DC2014 is yellow. I have to confess, I don't really love yellow nails, I don't know what it is really but yellow polish just really isn't my thing. But that's what this challenge is about right? Venturing out of your comfort zone :) 

I started off this design with Color Club Look, Don't Tusk. When it dried I free handed thick yellow stripes with Lime Crime Crema De Limon. Then I used a small nail art brush and OPI You're So Flippy Floppy and added in the squares where the yellow lines crossed. I finished off the design with a generous coat of Essie Good To Go






Surprisingly I didn't hate these as much as I thought I was going to. I *almost* even like this yellow look! Almost... don't get too excited ;) LOL

Post your links to your posts for the 31DC2014 yellow theme in the comments!

Thanks loves :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment