Thursday, September 25, 2014

31DC2014 Day 25: Inspired By Fashion

Hey guys! 

Sorry I'm a little late! Darn work getting in the way and all that stuff! 

Anyways, Day 25 of the 31 Day Challenge 2014 is Inspired By Fashion. Now I'm not a big fashion person, don't get me wrong I love fashion and clothes and everything but fashion shows and that crazy stuff isn't for me so I was totally lost on this prompt -_- But that's what Google is for right?! LOL I typed in Fashion Week NYC 2014 and clicked through a couple of designs until I found this fun light blue cut out design with a black crisscross thingy on top ;) 

I stated off by painting Lime Crime Once In A Blue Mousse on all of my nails leaving a random strip blank on each nail. When it dried I took one of my striper nail art brushes and some black acrylic paint and created the crisscross design on top. I sealed it all in with some Essie Good To Go and that's it!








The top right picture is the one that I chose to be inspired by!!

So not my best work but it was still fun to create! But I'd really love to see what all of you guys came up with! So post a link to your 31DC2014 Inspired By Fashion nails in the comments so I can see!!

Thanks loves :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment