Sunday, September 21, 2014

31DC2014 Day 21: Inspired By A Color

Hey guys!

Well we've done it! We've made it to the last third of the 31 Day Challenge 2014!! Woohoo!! I can't believe it! The last third of the 31DC2014 is the Inspired By prompts, this is were it gets interesting! These prompts give you more freedom to be creative and I couldn't be more excited!

Day 21 is Inspired By A Color and I chose to be inspired by one of my own colors Blue Ribbon Baby by my brand, The Little LacquerBean :) 

Blue Ribbon Baby is a lovely juicy "speedway blue" polish with a holographic finish. Get this baby out in the sun and they sparkle like crazy! Ready to check it out? 

My base is The Little LacquerBean Blue Ribbon Baby obviously ;) and I used acrylic paint to paint on a blue ribbon on my ring finger. I sealed it all in with top coat and the design was finished! Super simple :) 






I just love this color so much! I mean I'm probably a bit.... or a lot.... biased though ;) So let me know what you guys think! 

And if you want to purchase Blue Ribbon Baby you can buy it, along with other pretties and nail vinyls from my website: http://thelittlelacquerbean.storenvy.com. Hey what's a little shameless promotion between friends?! ;) LOL

Okay guys I want to see your Inspired By A Color nails now! Post a link in the comments so I can see them!!

Thanks loves :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment