Saturday, September 20, 2014

31DC2014 Day 20: Water Marble

What did I do to anger you so?!?

Day 20 of the 31 Day Challenge 2014 is water marble and man, did I anger the water marble gods! I worked on water marble nails for three hours, THREE HOURS! Everything I tried failed, and I tried so hard to make it work. I had such a pretty marble in mind!! But alas, the gods were quite angry with me so I went to my old fail safes, the Color Club Halo Hues! 

I've worked with the Halo Hues many times and I know how good they work for marbling so while this isn't the marble I had in mind, nothing could ever make these polishes look bad! ;) 

Alright guys, I started out with a base of Essie Blanc. When it was dry I taped off my nails and created the water marble using Color Club Beyond, Color Club Over The Moon, and Color Club Eternal Beauty. I sealed it all in with a coat of Essie Good To Go and the design was finished!






While this marble is quite a bit darker then the one I had in mind, I still love the effect the Color Clubs give when marbling! 

Okay guys it's your turn! Post a link of your 31DC2014 water marble nails in the comments so I can see!

Thanks loves :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment