Monday, September 15, 2014

31DC2014 Day 15: Delicate Print

Hey guys!!!

I bet you thought I was going to fall behind today didn't you?! I almost did since I didn't have anything done for today but lucky enough I got out of work at 1:30 so that's plenty of time to come up with something!!

I've still been so super busy so I decided to go with something easy today: some stamping!! I've got plenty of delicate looking stamp patterns and I'm happy with the one I chose for today! Ready to check it out?

I started off with a base of Essie Eternal Optimist, a lovely, delicate mauve toned pink. When it was dry I took Bundle Monster plate BM-323 and PMTG White Undies and stamped a lace looking design on my tips. Some Essie Good To Go on top and the design was finished. 






I really love the way this almost looks like a normal french tip design and the base works so well with my skin tone. Super fun but still delicate right? :) 

Now it's your turn! Post a link to your 31DC2014 delicate nails in the comments so I can see!!

Thanks loves :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment