Friday, September 12, 2014

31DC2014 Day 12: Stripes

Ugh fall, I really wish I didn't hate you! But with your cold weather and germy colds how could I not? Of course the universe would decide that now is the perfect time to get a cold, with the opening of my shop, working two jobs, and trying to complete this challenge -_- Why universe WHY?! 

I really am the most miserable person in the world when I have a cold... so expect to hear some complaining while it sticks around ;) But I'm still going to try my absolute hardest to finish this challenge cold or not! 

So let's get on to the nails shall we? Day 12 of the 31 Day Challenge 2014 is stripes and I thought this would be the perfect time to debut my The Little LacquerBean mini straights nail vinyls! (I'm also having a 30% off sale on everything in my store! Use code open30 at checkout) So check out the look I created :) 

I started off with a base of Wet n Wild Black Creme. When it dried I placed my nail vinyls on my nails, painted over them with Color Club Beyond, and peeled them off to reveal some funky striped nails! I sealed it all in with some Essie Good To Go






So sparkly! *.* LOL I love how subtle this look can be but the second the sunlight hits it BAM! holo ;) 

I thought about spicing these up even more with some more stripes in other holographic colors but I'm just too tired to get it done :( I'll have to put it in my idea book for a later time! 

You guys ready to show me what you got?! Post a link to your 31DC2014 Day 12: stripes in the comments so I can see!! 

Thanks loves :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment