Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Zebra Half Moons

Freehand zebra print...

Not exactly my forte, I definitely need a lot more practice but I'm proud enough of these to show them to you guys :) Plus, I did some half moons using my current favorite color, CHina Glaze Too Yacht To Handle! ;)

Let's get started!

I started off with a base of Essie Blanc on all of my nails. When it dried I painted on the half moons with China Glaze Too Yacht To Handle. I created the zebra print using Wet'n'Wild Black Creme and outlined the half moons with Color Club Beyond. I added some Essie Good-To-Go and a rhinestone on each nail to finish the design.




I know I still need some practice with the stripes but overall I'm pretty proud of these zebras! And I quite like the contrast between the dark zebra print and the bright mint. 

So tell me guys, what's your favorite animal print?

Thanks loves :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment