Saturday, August 16, 2014

I scream for ice cream!

Who doesn't love a delicious ice cream on a hot summer day? 

I know I do! 

You know what else I love? Melty ice cream cones on my nails to accompany that tasty treat ;) 

Let's get started! I started these yummy nails with a base of China Glaze Fast Track. When it dried I created the cone with brown acrylic paint. I used a large dotting tool and a nail art brush to create the drips with light pink acrylic paint and then painted on the sprinkles with a tooth pick and white, pink, blue, and green acrylic paint. I finished it off with a generous coat of Essie Good To Go.






Okay so am I the only one that really wants ice cream now?! I almost painted my favorite flavor Maine Black Bear but the classic strawberry never goes out of style. Maybe next time ;) 

What about you guys, what's your favorite ice cream flavor?

Thanks loves :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment