Friday, August 15, 2014

Cheetah-licious

Hey guys!

So I've got to confess, I absolutely love cheetah / leopard print. LIterally if you put it on anything I will buy it I don't even care what it is LOL! But... I never really post cheetah / leopard nail art on here because, well... I suck at it! There! I said it I suck at it! Haha I like to think I'm okay at it but then I see all of these super talented nail artists out there and they make mine look like garbage! Eh, what are you going to do though amirite? I've got to let my love for cheetah / leopard print shine on!!

Let's get started then shall we? 

I started with a base of China Glaze Fast Track on all of my nails. When that dried I used tape to create triangles near my cuticle and painted them with OPI Big Apple Red. I created the print using China Glaze Harvest Moon and black acrylic paint. Then I outlined the red triangles with Color Club Beyond, added some holographic hearts and a generous layer of Essie Good-To-Go to finish it off. 






So they aren't the best ever, but I'm definitely loving the color combination here. It's so classic!

What do you guys think?

Thanks loves :)

No comments:

Post a Comment