Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Abstract geometric

Ever have one of those nights where you can't figure out what to paint on your nails so you just start randomly doodling?

Yeah that definitely happened to me and the result is a geometric type design with some cool metallic and some pastel colors :) 

I started off this design with a base of Sally Hansen Silver Sweep. When that was dry I free handed some triangles on using Essie Penny Talk and outlined them with Lime Crime Parfait Day. Lastly I added some yellow lines through the triangles using Lime Crime Crema de Limon and I finished my design off with some Essie Good To Go.






They are a bit strange I suppose but I kind of feel like they are a fun geometric-esque design. Sometimes all it takes is a little bit of doodling to get a fun design on your nails! And sometimes it's just enough to make people to go "huh?" ;) You tell me which situation you think this is!

Thanks loves :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment