Monday, May 19, 2014

I love nails!

I've decided to take on a new venture.

Often times I find myself sitting down at my desk, getting ready to paint my nails and then.... NOTHING. Absolutely nothing comes to my mush of a brain. And then I sit there, and sit there, and hey, I sit there some more! It gets so frustrating because I just want to paint my nails but for the life of me I can't think of what to paint. So, to solve that problem I've decided that every time I'm lacking "nailspiration" I'm going to take one of my Bundle Monster nail plates and do 5 or so designs using every image on that plate. Difficult? Challenge accepted ;) It's a good way to keep the creative juices flowing and I encourage everyone to try it! My designs won't be solely stamping, just here and there to fill in what my brain can't :) 

Now, on to the design! The first plate I picked is BM-401 and what a fitting plate! There's an image on it that says "I <3 nails" and come on, could it get any more perfect? 

I started the design off with a base of Ruby Wing Kitten Heels. When that was dry I painted on the nail polish bottles with black acrylic paint and filled them in using China Glaze So Blue Without You, Azature Light Blue, and Color Club Over the Moon. Then I stamped my ring finger with plate BM-401 and Maybelline Color Show Navy Narcissist. I added a generous layer of Poshe to seal everything in. 






I really quite enjoyed this look it was super fun and easy and I got so many comments on them LOL!

What do you guys do when you're lacking "nailspiration"? 
Thanks loves :) 


6 comments: