Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Nail art using Color Club 2014 Safari Garden

Weeeeeeeeeeee Daylight Savings Time! 

I don't know about you guys but daylight savings time is basically like Christmas for me, that extra hour at night literally boosts my mood so much. I don't know if you guys can tell but I'm definitely NOT a winter person, it's just so depressing! And daylight savings times is just one small step towards spring and I look forward to it every year ;) 

But enough about that, lets get on to some nail art!

When I received the Color Club spring collection in the mail I really loved how they complimented each other and immediately I started thinking up ways to incorporate them into some nail art. I'm excited about what I came up with so take a look ;)

I started with a base of Color Club Look, Don't Tusk and created a gradient using the same and Color Club In De-Nile. When that was dry I used some striping tape and taped off near my cuticles and used Color Club Nail-Robi for the triangle design. I topped it all off with some Poshe and the design was done! 




I really love the simple-ness to this mani and I love how subtle the gradient is. It creates such a sweet look, but striking with the addition of the dark Nail-Robi. I got so many comments on these when I wore them it was a lot of fun!

What do you think? How would you use the colors in Color Club's new spring line for some art? Leave it in the comments and maybe I'll feature your idea :)

Thanks loves :) 

7 comments: