Monday, December 30, 2013

Countdown to Midnight: Gradient sparkle plus some CERTIFIED news!

Still counting down the days for the new year only a few left to go! 

BUT! I'm going to start off with some news! As most of you know I was taking nail tech classes this fall so that I could get my nail technician license and finally be able to do what I love for a job. Well, I finished my classes last week and went to take my State Board exam on Saturday and I am now officially a licensed nail tech woohoo!!! While this may not be big news to you I'm over the moon because nails are my passion! And I couldn't leave my lovely readers in the dark! ;) LOL It's nice for this journey to have a happy ending and I can't wait to get started on the next chapter!

Okay now that that's out of the way let's get to the reason you're all here.. NAILS! The next New Year's inspired design is a fun and sparkly silver glitter gradient! 

I started with a base of Wet'n'Wild Black Creme and sponged China Glaze Glistening Snow over the top. When It was dry I placed a black stud at the base of each nail. I finished with some Poshe and the design was finished. 








I can't get enough of these super sparkly designs! Only one more day of 2013 is left, what are you going to do?

Thanks loves :) 

12 comments:

  1. Congratulations! I remember when you started, time seemed to go by so fast. I'm happy for you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Time seems to go faster every singe day thank you so much Cin!! :)

      Delete
  2. Happy New Year (almost ;)) I really love your gradient color choice. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy New Year Samantha!! :) black and silver / holo is one of my favorite combinations!! Thanks so much!! :)

      Delete
  3. Wohoo - congratulations, I'm so happy for you!
    I wish you a Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete