Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Christmas Eve-icure

What the heck?

How did Christmas sneak up on me so quickly!?!? There are so many Christmas nail designs to be done that will never get done!! T.T I really don't even understand! *sigh* Christmas slow down please! 

At least I have a design for Christmas Eve Day right?! 

I started this look with a bast of Azature White on all or my nails. On the striped nails I used striping tape with China Glaze Santa Red My List, China Glaze Con-Fused?, and China Glaze Angel Wings. For my thumb and ring finger I did a glitter gradient using China Glaze Angel Wings and then applied a red and green rhinestone to the top. I topped is all off with some Poshe and the design was finished! 






Totally digging this look! I'm so sad I have to take it off but sadly I haven't even thought about what my Christmas nails are going to be so I must find time today to figure them out! Suggestions welcome!!! :) 

I hope you are all having a wonderful Christmas season and hopefully you're more prepared then I am!! ;) 

No comments:

Post a Comment