Friday, September 13, 2013

The wild thing

Hi loves!

I've got a short and sweet post for you guys today.

Remember my gradient from the other day?? Yeah well we all know I couldn't just leave it like that. I took out my stamping plates and took a look through them and when I saw the zebra pattern I realized that this little blog has been way lacking in the animal print department. I can't figure out why since I LOVE anything animal print! ;) 

Anyways I started this manicure off with my gradient from the other day using Color Club Kismet and Eternal Beauty. Then I used L.A Colors striping polish in Black and stamped using BM- 223. Top coat with Poshe and it was done! 





SPARKLE!!!! ;)
Love love love this! Zebra print has always been my favorite and I love the way it looks over a gradient like this.

What about you guys? What's your favorite animal print?

2 comments:

  1. Aww, even more - or at least as pretty - love this so much with and without the stamping!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are too sweet Maria! Thank you so much!! :)

      Delete