Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Lightning strike!

I. Am. SO. Upset!! T.T

Well first off I realize that I enjoy putting periods between my words far too much hahah. And secondly I have a super cool holo mani to show you guys today and NO pictures of it in the sun or with flash or anything! The horror! 

Here's the story.. it's a very short and sad one -_- I actually tried to take some photos of them outside in the sun but I tried to get all artsy with it and failed completely... like real bad hah! And by the time I went to edit these pics these nails were long gone. I almost cried! So sorry guys you'll have to use your imagination today ;) 

I wanted to do some more tone on tone stamping with the Color Club beauties and knew exactly what I was going to do. I started off with a base of Color Club Beyond and stamped over it using L.A Colors Black striping polish and BM-305. 




Just pretend there's a gorgeous sunshine picture here.... ;)

I loved this mani so much! I'm really glad that there was such a difference between the black polish and the Color Club polish and trust me when it was in the sun it was GORGEOUS! I really wish at least one of the photos came out so I could have shown you guys... this is what I get for trying to be creative -_-  Better luck next time I guess ;)

What do you think? Do you have any of the Color Club 2013 Halo Hues?


7 comments:

  1. I own a few of the Color Club 2013 Halo Hues, but I never really got a chance to play around with them since I got them :(

    And I really want to try the LA Colors Black Striper to see if that black will come out beautiful. Cause that stamped image looks amazing! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! I love using la colors black striper for stamping... It kinda sucks cuz the brush is so long but it gives such a clean image

      Delete
  2. Thanks guys you're the best!! :)

    ReplyDelete