Thursday, February 14, 2013

Valentine's-aversary Nails!

Good morning!

Happy Valentine's Day everyone!! I know people have mixed feelings about this day but I love it! I love it for a different reason though, today is mine and my boyfriend's 5 year anniversary! :) Yeah I know it's cliche that it's on Valentine's Day but hey whatever! He's a little rough on the edges but once you get to know him he's a big mush puddle ;) And he's probably going to kill me for saying that hahah! 

Anyways on to the nails! I'm not going to lie I was going to do a super cool free-handed something or other but totally ran out of time :( But that's ok because I've really been wanting to use some of Bundle Monster's heart stamping plates! I also incorporated accent nails inspired from a tutorial on Youtube, you'll have to forgive me but I just don't have the time at the moment to go find out who it's from, if someone knows let me know in the comments so I can give credit for these awesome gradient hearts! So check out my Valentine's-aversary nails :) 


Colors used:
- Lime Crime Parfait Day
- L.A. Colors striper polish in Black
- China Glaze Glistening Snow
- China Glaze Escaping Reality
- Sally Hansen White On










I could so use China Glaze Glistening snow in every mani for the rest of my life and die completely happy! LOL It's serious just such a beautiful polish! I wish I took some pics with flash (because you know there was no sun by the time I did these) to show off the prettiness. Maybe I'll take one tomorrow and post it up on Twitter! If you don't follow me you totally should! ;) @pinkandpolish if you wanna!

Bonus!! LOL So we don't really take pictures all that often so this is going back to Halloween hahah but here's a picture of us :) And yes I was Cookie Monster ;) 



So what do you guys think?

Thanks for reading and have a lovely day!! :) 

5 comments:

  1. So cute what a cute day to celebrate on, The accent nail is so pretty the glitter looks amazing was it from the Christmas 2012 collection because I've got angel wings and it looks very similar but gold! :D

    Jazz x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You two are adorable! Your nails look awesome too! Happy Valentines-aversary! My husband and I will celebrate our wedding anniversary of 6yrs. a week from today on the 21st. As well, I want you to know I received my first NAIL MAIL ever today, my prize from your giveaway. Thank you for the encouraging note included with the polishes. I am going to post something very soon, received some good tips on doing pics. Than you again, love your sites!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your nails are amazing!
    Congratulations on five years, you two are adorable :)

    Happy Valentine's Day :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww, you look so sweet together - congratulations :)
    Your mani is so sweet too :)

    ReplyDelete