Friday, February 22, 2013

Glitter Me This: Bright Pink Holo review double stamped

Hey guys!

Next up is one of my favorite holos EVER! I'm serious when I mean ever! Lol! I mean what's better than a bright pink holo? Answers anyone? Nothing that's what! Nicole over at Glitter Me This has some seriously amazing polishes but this one really takes the cake! Take a look :) 








Waittttttt.....








*Sigh* Would you just look at all that loveliness?! The formula is the same as the silver holo I showed you guys yesterday but even more opaque. I'm only wearing two coats in the pictures. It has a strong linear holo effect as well which is great! I don't think this pink one dried as quick as the others but it was definitely worth the wait!

Again you guys better go check out Nicole's Etsy shop HERE like asap! ;)

So what do you think? I've got one more coming for you guys tomorrow... think it will top this one?!?

Thanks for reading :) 

2 comments:

  1. Love this one! I agree that her polishes that you have shown are amazing!! Yea Nicole!

    ReplyDelete