Friday, January 18, 2013

Winter bluesy

Good morning!

So quite a turn around from a few days ago right? LOL Well I don't actually have the winter blues but I am loving this blue mani I did on my mom :) I actually did these for her right around New Years and I'm just getting around to posting them O.O ooops ;) Anyways what's winter without a little bit of blue? Check it out!


Colors used:
- Maybelline Color Show Navy Narcissist 
- Maybelline Color Show Blue Blowout










I love photographing this hand of my mom's because her ring finger grows crooked ;) LOL it's so unique! :) And I love the stamp it reminds me of barbed wire for some reason...

Also, I promise to do something freehand really soon! I know this blog has been inundated with stamping and I hope you like them but I also want to do some other stuff too :) There really aren't enough hours in the day! lol! 

So what do you guys think?

Thanks for reading :) 

4 comments: