Sunday, January 27, 2013

Totally tape-ular dude!

Happy Sunday!

I hope your weekend is going well! I was SO unproductive yesterday -_- I was planning on painting my nails at least twice maybe three times and only ended up painting them once... but it's ok because I am totally loving them! LOL I decided to break out the trusty striping tape and just do something random, too bad I can't actually do anything random because I am WAY too OCD -_- hah! I still think they came out pretty BA though so check them out! 


Colors used:
- Lime Crime Once in A Blue Mousse
- FInger Paints Late Night Rendezvous












I did a different design on my right hand since I knew I wouldn't be able to do the one above on it. I mean I probably could but it took me almost an hour and a half just to lay the striping tape down on my left hand and I really didn't feel like doing that again -_- But it's actually quite cool so here's a close up of my right ring finger :) 


Simpler but they kind of look cool together. I should have taken a photo with both my hands... oops! I really love using striping tape! Well, I hate cutting it and placing it and finding that stupid end piece, but other then that it's awesome ;) 

So what do you guys think?

Thanks for reading and don't forget about my giveaways! :)
Click HERE for my 300 Follower one
Click HERE for the multi-blogger Valentine's Day one

27 comments:

  1. WOW - this is a perfect tape mani - I love everything about it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! Tape and I have a love hate relationship lol!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh same here!! I hate everything about it but love the end result LOL! Thank you!!! :)

      Delete
  3. These are amazing! I don't think I could do such a perfect tap mani!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I know you could! You always have such gorgeous nails!! Thank you so much though!!! :)

      Delete
  4. Love how neat and aligned the tape is, your paitence level is way higher than mine!! great mani x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL I was just about to go cross eyed though -_- Almost gave up a few times hah! Thank you!!! :)

      Delete
  5. cool, i bet you needed a lot of patience to do this :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I did which is funny since I have next to none haha!! Thank you!!! :D

      Delete
  6. Looks great! I can't wait to get some striping tape of my own :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Striping tape can create some really gorgeous manis! Thanks so much!!! :)

      Delete
  7. Me likey this way kewl awesomeness! <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is PERFECT!! It looks so cool. Your patience and awesome nail art skills always amaze me :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww you are too nice!! lol! Thank you so much lady!!! :D

      Delete
  9. Holy Dinah, I love this!! On my to do list for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  10. How can you get it so perfect?? I love it! Striping tape is the best...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Patience, patience.... and some more patience -_- LOL! Thank you so much!!! :)

      Delete
  11. What brand of striping tape did you use? I've wanted to try it but I've read complaints of tape that won't stay put that ruins manicure attempts.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Those colors look beautiful together..and your lines are perfect! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. These are really cool, I honestly don't know how you manage to get them so perfect! ( also they totally remind me of Tron which may be another reason I like them so much lol)

    ReplyDelete