Wednesday, January 23, 2013

The almost unconventional giraffe

Good morning lovelies!

I've got some more stamping for you all today :) I couldn't stay away from my stamping plates for any longer! What can I say I have a problem so what? ;) I had this idea in my head to do a giraffe mani and if you guys read my posts before you would know that I recently tried and failed on my mom's nails -_- Well I changed the colors up and they're ALMOST giraffe-y :) They basically are but I used white polish instead of yellow... aren't some of them white though? LOL take a look!


Colors used:
- China Glaze Harvest Moon
- Claire's White Stamping Polish










Harvest Moon is still one of my all time favorite polishes. It's just so unique! I'm totally rocking these right now LOL I think I'm going to have to do them on my mom too :) 

What do you guys think?

Don't forget about my giveaways!
Click HERE to enter my 300 Follower one
Click HERE to enter the multi-blogger Valentine's Day one

Thanks for reading :) 

17 comments:

  1. I love Harvest Moon, too. It's a great polish! And I totally think those look like giraffes! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Harvest Moon is definitely one of my favorites! Thanks so much!! :)

      Delete
  2. ahhhhh i LOVE this! How freaking adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable! Nothing wrong with an unconventional giraffe.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nope nothing wrong at all! Lol! Thanks so much!! :)

      Delete
  4. Oooh I love how cute this is! Harvest Moon is a great choice for the stamp! :-)

    ~ Yun

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's a beautiful giraffe - and as long as your *problem* only is that you like stamping, hehehe it's not so bad, the rest of us can benefit ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL I can never resist a good stamping plate ;) Thanks so much lady!!! :D

      Delete
  6. Great nails! My favorite animal...or one, anyway :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL! Giraffe most certainly is a great print! Thanks mommaaa!! :D

      Delete
  7. I ABSOLUTELY LOVE this mani!!! I'd pay for it lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. For real? Come on down then! LOL Thanks so much lady!!! :)

      Delete