Thursday, January 24, 2013

Some subtle stamping

Good morning!!

Ack I'm being so bad! -_- I keep showing you guys these lovely Zoya polishes before I show you the actual swatches... Ooops ;) I couldn't resist this one though. I wanted something nice and clean and fresh because this was right after I had to file my nails way down. I was a little depressed to say the least LOL so I picked a bright color to brighten my mood! I got Zoya Mitzi with my 3 free and knew I had to use it for this!

One good thing about filing my nails is every time I file my nails I like to give myself a full manicure which always makes my hands feel so good! I really should do it more often I'm just lazy... hah. But anyways check out my bright and cheery undepressing mani ;) 


Colors used:
- Zoya Mitzi
- Sally Hansen Silver Sweep










Mitzi is a matte polish so I kept it that way here but you know I couldn't leave well enough alone and had to add some stamping :) I like how subtle the stamp is here and I'm really happy that I kept it matte which I rarely do. Hmmm maybe I should do more matte manis? Opinions? :) 

So what do you guys think?

Don't forget about my giveaways!
Click HERE to enter my 300 Follower one
Click HERE to enter the multi-blogger Valentine's Day one


Thanks for reading :) 

12 comments:

  1. Haven't been here for a while and I must say - your nail art is as stunning as always!

    Don't know why but i kinda fell in love with yellow-ish nail polishes.. maybe it has something to do with Spring already?lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thanks so much lady!! :)

      I'm finding myself liking yellow-ish nails polishes lately too! Must be spring in the air! ;) lol!

      Delete
  2. I love it! I am always afraid to do such bright colors, but the stamping makes it better for me, will have to try it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Never be afraid of bright colors they're so happy!! LOL You should definitely try it I bet it will be amazing!! Thanks so much!! :)

      Delete
  3. That is very pretty, it's bold and yet subtle at the same time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much girl!! :) It's definitely one of my new favorite colors! :)

      Delete
  4. So pretty! I love how bright and cheerful it is. And the subtle stamping is just lovely! :-)

    ~ Yun

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much lady!!! :) I'm not usually subtle but I have to say I was totally digging this one lol! :)

      Delete