Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Smile a little smile

Good morning everyone!

So I'm thinking that this little blog is suffering from the winter blues. Too much cold and dark colors and all that. How about we brighten up this corner of the internet today? I think we all need a little smile so take it from me! :) 


Colors used:
- China Glaze Bend Over Backwards
- China Glaze Sun-Kissed
- L.A Colors striping polish in Black










I actually had a different idea for this mani but that particular stamp didn't want to cooperate with me -_- But whats better then some good old smiley faces? I'm enjoying wearing these a lot because they make me smile every time I look at them! 

In other news, I lost the corner of my middle nail O.O The horror!! I'm trying to avoid filing them down because they are so pretty but I may have to soon. I don't think it's too noticeable do you guys?

So what do you think? Did you smile today? Make sure you pass it on! :) 

Thanks for reading guys!

21 comments:

  1. Yep! definitely made me smile! cool mani!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This mani is too cute and did make me smile! :) Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so darn cute, gorgeous colors too - makes me smile - well done!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so happy I can make you all smile!! LOL Thanks so much!! :)

      Delete
  4. ATTACK OF THE MEGA CUTE MANI!!!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahhhh you can't resist the cutenessss!!!! :D Thanks so much lady!! :D

      Delete
  5. Is that stamp like that or did you have to overlap 1 face several times?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The stamp is like that I don't think I'd be able to make it look so good if I had to stamp individually.... I'd mess it up somehow LOL :)

      Delete
  6. This is so adorable!! Love your gradient beneath too!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I honestly did not notice your broken nail. It may be because this design is so busy. Super de duper cute

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You didn't? Oh goood!!! LOL With my simpler mani I'm wearing now all I can do is stare at it -_- I think its time to file :( lol! But thank you so much!! :)

      Delete
  8. Ooooh these are totally rad. I haven't used this stamp yet, but I might just have to now. :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!!! :) And you totally should I wanna seeeee!! :)

      Delete
  9. This is so cute and happy! And the gradient underneath is gorgeous! :-)

    ~ Yun

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!!! I almost didn't want to stamp over it because I loved the gradient so much lol! But I'm glad i did :)

      Delete
  10. Success--made me smile. So cute.

    ReplyDelete