Thursday, January 31, 2013

Quilted nails

Good morning!

Well I hope it's good for you anyways ;) Thursdays aren't particularly one of my favorite days because I generally work 10 hours -_- But money talks right? LOL Not to mention I'm dealing with my poor baby puppy Leana who hurt her paw really badly two nights ago (if you follow my on Twitter I posted a pic there). It's still not healing well and she won't even walk on it :( Sadness... But she's a resilient little pup so I'm sure she'll be back to normal in no time :) 

On with the nails! So a few days ago someone posted to FB.. I can't remember who.. but they posted THIS pic of dotted quilted nails and I thought they were so cute! Obviously I tried to recreate them ;) They didn't come out as good as I hoped for but I still loved them none the less!


Colors used:
- China Glaze Escaping Reality 
- Black Acrylic Paint
- White Acrylic Paint










So you know those days where no matter how hard you try nothing comes out right on your nails? That was totally me the night I did this. I had to repaint my nails a million times! Every time I was close to done I'd mess up my pointer or middle finger. I think I messed up my pointer four times and my middle two times *sigh* Oh and throw a thumb in there once too LOL. But I perservered and finally came to these ^^ I'm really happy that I put the white highlight on the dots they look almost 3D now ha!

What do you guys think? 

Thanks for reading :) 

16 comments:

  1. These are really good! I love it! Oh man, this is so great, I admire your dedication and skill on completing this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting concept. Looks good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are soo cute and well done! I wanna try this asap!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It feels like once you mess up one finger, there's like 100% chance that another finger is going to get messed up too. :P
    Great mani! The quilted design is really cute! :-)

    ~ Yun

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is so super pretty, lovely colors - everything!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yeah sure Kristine. Obviously these are nail wraps because they are just TOO PERFECT!
    Seriously. How talented are you?! The details <3 The colour combo <3 I have been trying to combine pinks and black as well recently, I love it.
    I honestly cannot imagine what more you would want from this mani. Stop being such a perfectionist!
    Poor Leana, I hope she gets better soon <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL! Your comment literally made my day!! You are too sweet thank you so much!!! <3 And she's staring to feel better finally! :)

      Delete