Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Princess Pointers

Good morning lovelies!

So here's the thing, my mom seems to have an unhealthy obsession with pintrest ;) LOL just kidding but really she loves that site. She's always looking at nail designs she likes and she found one that she wanted me to do for her the other day. THIS is the photo that she pinned from the lovely A Polish Addict. We changed up the colors a bit and I'm so happy because it gave me a chance to use my new Lime Crime's again woohoo!! :) Take a look!


Colors used:
- Lime Crime Parfait Day
- China Glaze Escaping Reality
- Kiss striper in silver










These are so girly and adorable I just love them! The pictures don't even do them justice in real life they were SO bright! I wish I had put some little rhinestones on them though.... next time right? :) 

So what do you guys think?

Don't forget about my 300 Follower Smorgasbord Giveaway you better enter HERE!

Thanks for reading guys :) 

23 comments:

  1. Too cute! And they would look gorgeous with rhinestones!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm going to have to do this again and add the rhinestones I think :) LOL thank you!!! :)

      Delete
  2. Thanks Kristine. You've done a beautiful job here, great color combo and very neat, love it!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh wow I can't believe you commented on my blog!! LOL Thank you so much!!! :D

      Delete
  3. These are gorgeous Kristine! Would you mind sharing what products you use to keep your nails healthy? They look so thick at the tips - I'm jealous! Mine thin really bad at the end and then break!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have been using Nutra Nail Thickener for a long time and LOVE it! LOL it's fairly inexpensive but I really works wonders on your nails. I actually ran out a little while ago and haven't gotten a chance to get any more and I'm already noticing a difference in my nails... I would definitely recommend it! And thank you so much!!! :)

      Delete
  4. Those pointers really are a princess worthy - so cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I do feel princess-y with these beautiful nails. Girls, she is already wanting me to do something different. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL hey my mind never stops thinking of ideas!!! :)

      Delete
  6. omg they are so cute.
    http://milenastylish.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. So pretty and girly! I love this!! :D

    ~ Yun

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love!!! These are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete